Tuesday, August 26, 2008

A REPORTE~ 26Aug@2008

Here's a super funnie vidoe i saw ther other day . about a guy who is like so controlled by counter strike . lets see wad addiction to games can bring you .

Somedays were cold , somedays were warm
BUT
MOST DAYS ARE HOT
However thank God for today , weather was COOL . . . =)
What am I crapping about ...?
take 1:
Today was much of a delight , as MY BM DIDN'T FAIL , whooohoo ...Thinking back just two months ago , i almost failed my BM, which can cause me to totally lose out on everything .
BM - give out papers .
Teacher Didn't Get Angry at all today . maybe because we did quite a good job.... hehe.. GOOD JOB EVERYONE , GIMME
5!
EST - give out papers too .
Was much of a disappointment to me , as I didn't get what I should with my standards .Teacher didn't want to accept my arguement .IDIOTS . But , oh well Congratulations to all MANUSIA that got 100 for EsT .
for your infomation ,
EST stands for English science and TECHNO
yeapp , cool aye ... we get to learn techno ...
NO LAH
IN YOUR DREAMS!!!!
EST is the STUUUUPIDDEST
most useless subject to ever been used .
some nincompoos.
Modern Maths - TEACHER DIDN'T COME
OOh did we have fun talking . we talked about guys and gurls hahahaha
and hmHMmm... but it was cool , everything was good . Some quality time spent together I can say .
Biology - Give Out papers .
To my astonishment , i didn't thought i could get an A2 in BIO . I have to admit that I studied really hard . I guess it paid of , haha. .. thank god
However , there was something that gave me a shock today , Xiang Hui and TIN got into a fight , for dunnoe wad reasons .
English - E-video lessons //recall and write
As usual , our outstanding MISS LEONG gave us a more interesing lesson. We had to go to the Makmal Kimia . I seriously thought we were going to do some SUPERRRR COOL experiment , as when i went into the Lab , teacher was showing some videos about "RAW SODIUM IN WATER " It exploded anyway . was pretty cool , but we didn't get to do it . Sigh~ .But anyway here's wad we did . Teacher showed us a few VISIT MALAYSIA 2008 videos . And they had this pretty model dancing in a pub for the last scene in the video I was like WAD THE . Malaysia shouldn't promote this kind of thing . And guess wad, we have KUNGFU PANDA in malaysia . hahaha
soo... that was more or less the whole report of the day .
L33Sa

1 comment:

Fion@ said...

Wow,this video i have saw it 2 years ago le..But one things i want to correct u is playing games brings no harm if u can control your self.In fafs playing games makes your mind turn faster !!hahaa..The boy in the video i think he already too addicted to it and counterstrike is a violent game 2.But it really scary isn't ...hit the keyboard untill all button went off..High level~~~