Saturday, August 30, 2008

Just noticed...

Lols today i just went through the blog properly and i notice Vin tagged me...Well i wont be answering those questions but will be giving a little data on myself.

I love watching animes haha...Always leave my com 24hr to download anime...Currently watching:Shakugan no shana,Kanon and Clannad.
The animes i watch are usually about campus life,romance,action and quality of drawing.
I love drawing anime fan art too...
Lols i hate msn,friendster and all that it really wastes my time...One of the reasons i rarely blog.
The last thing is...well i'm not really good at studying lor hahas~My brain has limitied capacity.
Below is a picture of the anime Shakugan no shana. I recommend it as campus-life,action and romance.Oh ya dont get the wrong ideas please guys i knows the girls wont -.-


The five people i will tag is...hmmm:

1)Woi Kiong
2)Chong Dar
3)Wei Ling
4)Shea Yin
5)Sin Ying
Love to know more about you ^_^

No comments: