Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Raging Fire // Ever Deeper ...

Hi. this is Vincent tan.
i'm writting this blog first thing when i found out my modem works again.
having to receive some news (complaints), i've read all the conversation in the chat box .


In return I would like to show
Great apologies for not being able to monitor the dicipline of the blog....
Of this i take all blame upon myself and once again say tht
I'M SORRY

1. I'm sorry in first place to bring up tht Poll , "voting who is noisier" . Because of tht poll, i've unconciously encouraged offensive , destructive jokes. eventhough it may humour us , but it may hurt another.

2. I'm sorry for not being there to stop the abusive languages (both chinese and english , and maybe hakka ) when the verbal war started. Sorry for not being able to stop Mr.olala ( whoever he is ) from making accusations to one of our dear family member.

3. I'm deeply sorry , for not being able to do much more than writing this blog and say SORRY to everybody . Especially to dear Mr. Tin . I'm seriously sorry tht you had to go through tht torment. I understand tht it was a humiliation.

And i want to say THANK YOU .
to all the people who stood up and try to save the conversation. Thank you all so very much.

I'm very well shocked for wad had happened , and all the more proud for the people who stood on the way and try to help out.

When i started this blog, i wanted to help pulling our relationships closer TOGETHER . I wanted to help bring peace to everyone and to have great memories. That one day when we graduate from the school and leave for our own seperate ways, we would still be able to communicate and remember, with this blog.

I dearly HOPE with all my heart , tht we can all put this Raging War Of Fire behind us. And start a new friendship with one another.
Becuase then we can fully fufill wad First Class Chemistry means ( Best relationships ) .

Yours Trully ,

L33SA
Vincent Tan

2 comments:

Fion@ said...

Not your wrong~~

☆k@r33n^.^★ said...

ya...actually many pp got wrong oso so dun blame it on urself...^.^