Wednesday, July 23, 2008

A little Bit About Vincent De Magnificient

001.Real name:
-Vincent Tan Zhuguang

002. Nicknames:
-Fat-ass , Pincent , and some other's i get pissed off at

003. Married:
-No.

004. Zodiac sign:
-Dun rrl believe , but Capricon It is

005. Male or female:
-Male, absolutely male .

006. Grade School:
- SJK(c) FOON YEW (1)

007. Highschool:
-S.M.K Sri Tebrau , currently in S.M.K Taman Molek

008. College:
-nope not yet

009. Phone:
-O2 and Motorola

010. Hair color:
Black. some brown

011. Tall or short:
- Tall and short , depends on who you are comparing to . :p

012. Smoke:
-Absolutely NOT!

013. Drink:
- Hm... no , not in a long time

014. Available:
- Single .But not available

015. Are you a health freak:
-Hm. no .considering i always sleep quite late, but i'm trying to sleep early .

016. Height:
- 167cm I think

017. Do you have a crush on someone?:
- Hm... not rrl , I was always serious though

018. Do you like yourself:
- hm.. not rrl but trying to

019. Phone or computer:
- computerphone :p

020. Tattoos:
- No thank you

021. Righty or lefty:
-I'm always right

022. Birthday:
-14 January 1992

023. First piercing:
- My heart was pierced though .... no , no piercing

024. Sms or calls:
-Calls i think . But sms gives you the feel of expectation though

025. Science, Chinese, Math?
science - okay , chinese - totally loathed , maths - i think i do like it

027. First pet:
- Tortoise .

028. Cycling or jogging?
-Jogging

029. Sunny or rainy?
- Depends on my mood . Cloudy's the best I think ... :p

030. Favourite drink:
- 100 plus , latte milk shake

049. Favourite tibits:
- hardly have them , dun remember wad i like .

050. Favourite alphabet:
-W L S A V

052. I'm about to do:
- Go to the toilet and release myself

053. Listening to:
- the fan spinning above my head

054. Favourite website?
- not sure , firstclasschemistry ?

055. Favourite colour?
-black white turqoise gree blue ? I dun noe , artistic ppl like many colours

056. Favourite number?
- 1

057. Hugs or kisses?
- not sure , never tried kissing , so hugs i think , i like feeling the warmth of another person , and the aroma of their body

058. Who are you missing now?
- somebody or nobody

059. Do you believe in God?
- I do , but I doubt sometimes

060. Hate yourself?
- Yes , for the things I did and the things I said

061. Age?
- 16 , but i look like 20 ( when I dun talk )

062. Looking forward to:
- The future

063. Number Of Siblings ?
- 3 , I'm the first

064 . Have someone played with your feelings before ?
- I think yes .

065. If answer of question 064. is yes , what would you do if someone were to play with your feelings again ?
- I will slaugher her alive .

067. Favourite movie ?
- Shawshank Redemption , August Rush




hope you enjoyed reading about me ... :p

L33Sa

1 comment:

☆k@r33n^.^★ said...

>.<...
write bout urself...no bad de post o...creative~~^.^
i enjoyin readin...n feel tat...
ur a interestin pp o...XP...