Friday, August 7, 2009

Photos. Experiment : Esterification


The following are photos taken yesterday . It includes the experiment process , Group photos , and evidence of a bully case . Look for yourself .These photos are from Sinying's Camera . =] Enjoy .
Group Photo 1 .
Group Photo 2
Ni jie and Pei~ Pei~

Sin Ying
Kareen , Sin Ying and the Killer Scissors Fingers .

Kareen and Ni Jie

Ken Fan , Wei Ling , Pei Yun , Kareen , Ni Jie , Yee Min
Wei Ling , Pei Yun , Kareen , Ni jie
Sin Ying and Shea Yin

Shea Yin And Sin Ying .

Vincent and A-ZHAR!!
Ken Fan













At this point everyone has done their experiment . They then start to play with water . And distilled water squizz bottles.... xp







Fiona Slips up behind me and ..... SSsSSSHHHhhhhhhhh... water come down all over me . Due to my slow reflexes and severe retardness ... i sat down and let them squirt water on me for a quite some time .

And then .... I realize I have legs. I can RUNNN!!!




[ Classclown 2009 ]



More photos are to come . Hang on .




Vincent

No comments: